There’s more happening than just music at EB Festival Cologne 2016. From May 19th through May 22nd, head to JACK IN THE BOX e.V. in Ehrenfeld for a huge exhibition organized around the theme of “Life is for Sharing.” The exhibition features installations and works that combine aspects of music, art and technology. Through these exhibits—which offer a wide spectrum of abstract, digital and analog approaches—visitors can explore entirely new ways of interacting with electronic music. The exhibition will also feature a food and vinyl market, a flea market and a screenprinting setup. Check out the full program schedule below.
– Opening, from 6 pm onwards.
– Food & Vinyl Market: Food and vinyl for sale on location from 2pm onwards.
– Nachtkonsum Flea Market: 20 flea market merchants will be selling some of their most unique items from 2pm onwards.
– Food for sale on location from 2pm onwards.
– Silkscreen Printing: Silkscreen t-shirts and bags with our popular screenprinting setup.